FEATURESBeating the Heat for Worker Safety: Climate Change x Workers Panel Event
The climate crisis' impact is widespread and workers are feeling the heat. Learn about its effects and disparities at our upcoming panel on August 31st at 3PM EST featuring industry experts on climate change's impact on employees and the workplace, and the disparities that exist as a result.
Here's the link to register.
In the News
- The Fed’s Fight Against Inflation Could Cost the US 1.2 Million Jobs
- New ‘Striketober’ Looms as US Walkouts Increase Amid Surge in Union Activity
- Russia Gives Citizenship to Ex-NSA Contractor Edward Snowden
- Spain Plans ‘Digital Nomad’ Visa Scheme to Attract Remote Workers
- NYC Appeals Ruling Over Vaccine Mandate for Police Officers
Today's Workplace Blog
If you believe that your employer is treating you differently because of your race, sex, gender, age, sexual orientation, or national origin, you may have a claim for unlawful discrimination. The type of discrimination described above is illegal because the groups listed are considered to be “protected classes” of people under federal law. Get the facts on workplace discrimination here.
Please select one of the following topics for further information: